sellers credit是什么意思 sellers credit在线翻译 sell不拘小节
1. sellers credit的反义词
1. The buyers, upon receipt from the sellers of the delivery advice specified in Clause XX hereof shall, 20 - 25 days prior to the date of delivery, open an irrevocable Letter of Credit with Bank of China, Head Office, Beijing, in favor of the sellers, for the total value of shipment.
2. sellers credit在线翻译
2. The buyers can evaluate the seller's credit so that they can choose trustworthy sellers, reducing the deceptive conduct in transaction activities.
3. Should the quality, specification and/or quantitu/weight be found not in conformity with the Contract, Letter of Credit or Invoice, the Buyer shall be entitled to lodge claims with the Sellers on the basis of GCIQB`S Inspcetion and Quarantine Certificate, within 90 days after discharge of goods at the port of destination, with the exception, however, of those claims for which the shipping company and/or the insurance company are to be held responsible.
4. sellers credit
4. In the Letter of Credit to be opened in favour of the Sellers.
5. Of China, New York Branch, an irrevocable Letter of Credit in favor of the Sellers payable by the opening bank against sight draft accompanied by the documents as stipulated in Clause (9) of this Contract.
6. Communicate the customers and sellers, report the data process of spot-sale adjustment and spot-sale changing to credit-sale
7. Coordinate customers and sellers, timely report the data disposal of spot-sale adjustment and spot-sale changing to credit-sale
8. Buyers and sellers is mutual on credit grade issue diversionary, at swords'points.
9. If the Buyers fail to provide such letter of credit in the Seller`s favor as prescribed above, the Sellers shall have the option of reselling the contracted goods for the account of the Buyers or delaying any shipment and/or cancelling any orders at any time on the Buyers account and risk.
10. By Irrevocable Letter of Credit available by Sellers` documentary draft at sight, to be valid for
11. New sellers don ` t have a credit record at all, and buyers tended to trust those with a good record.
12. Our Office would like to draw your attention to check the credit and financial standing of the sellers and buyers through the commercial channels by yourself and take the possible risks.
13. At times sellers of goods make a difference between the cash price, and the price asked if the goods are sold on credit.
14. sellers credit的解释
14. Unless otherwise agreed to by seller, payment is to be made against sight draft drawn under a confirmed, irrevocable, divisible and assignable letter of credit without recourse for the full amount, established through a first class bank acceptable to the sellers.
15. The credit shall be available against sellers'draft (s) drawn at sight on the opening bank for90% invoice value accompanied by the shipping documents.
16. Capital funds will be tied up for a long time. The buyers shall open a Letter of Credit at sight through bank in favour of the sellers prior to.
17. The covering Letter of Credit shall stipulate the Sellers's option of shipping the indicated percentage more or less than the quantity hereby contracted and be negotiated for the amount covering the value of quantity actually shipped.
18. In modern activities of goods transactions, selling on credit and installment have been of the common way of transaction. In this transaction, how to protect the interests of sellers has become an important subject in the contract law in theory and practice.
19. sellers credit
19. If the sellers are at fault, the producers may have recourse to similar action. Article 19 If the credit of the leasor is not satisfied completely, the leasor may request the guarantor to pay off the shortfalls.
20. Week after week his was the credit of the unprecedented performance of having two books at the head of the list of best-sellers.
文章来源: 学期评语网-网络文章-描写景物 http://www.tandonglei.com文章标题: sellers credit是什么意思 sellers credit在线翻译 sellfair是什么意思 fair在线翻 下一篇：没有了